Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Get Ready for Dino Field School

Diplodocus SkullHello all. It’s that lovely time of year again. Things are going superb and preparations for the 2010 Cincinnati Museum Center Dino Field School is on schedule. Let me introduce myself. My name is Dan Striley my current position at CMC is Science Coordinator for Outreach. My job takes me all around Cincinnati and the surrounding region. I teach preschoolers to high schools students about how fantastic science can be. I am very exited about being Dr Glenn Storrs' site manager this year and getting this opportunity to learn about Geology, Paleontology, and the natural world. Please check in from time to time to see how is treating the crew and me and with a little hard work and a bit of luck maybe wonderful things will be uncovered.

Thanks for checking in
Dan Striley

No comments: