Sunday, July 06, 2008

Message from Lauren Scallon

Howdy from Montana! Mom, I’m sorry I didn’t call you sooner. Yes, I am still alive, have bought a knife, shot a gun and discovered a handful of bones! To my dear husband Aaron, I miss you and please keep feeding my cats (and please don’t shave them as you had previously threatened before I left). Big hello to all my volunteers at the Cincinnati Museum Center!! Everyone should put the Dinosaur Field School on their list of must dos. We have had a blast, all the while uncovering dinosaur bones that have not seen the light of day in over 130 Million Years! – Lauren Scallon, Administrative Assistant, Volunteer Services, Cincinnati Museum Center

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just so that you know someone is reading your blog. Glad to hear that all is well and you've had some promising finds already. Jim and I continue our slow pace at the Geier; we have a long way to catch up with polishing your treasures. We wish you good luck and decent weather in your endeavour. I for one am a bit envious for not being there with you.
Take care,

George